Homemade Raw Mango Drink Recipes
How to Make Raw Mango Drinks at Home?
During summer season body perspires profusely. It is not necessary that person moving out in the Sun is only at risk of profuse sweating, even indoors body can lose considerable amount of fluids which can dehydrate it to cause low energy and blood pressure. Body needs electrolytes to supply energy to cells which allows them to perform their functions. Scarcity of water and loss of salts and electrolytes through sweating brings drowsiness and weakness by depleting cellular functions.
If body stays dehydrated for substantial duration it can cause cell death at rapid pace. Higher rate of cell death causes weaknesses in tissues and raise problems like cramps, sprain, exhaustion and swelling in muscles. Regular dehydration can be devastating for other organs and mind of a person as well as it reduces supply of oxygen and nutrition to cells by making blood thicker.
Raw Mango Drinks – Rich Source of Vitamins, Minerals and Fibres
Frequent dehydration can be severe on kidneys and raise chances of stone and also increase toxin presence in blood and digestive tract. Mangoes are part of summer season. These fruits come in summers only and seems like nature has given a good choice as part of diet to overcome extra stress the body needs to bear during this season.
Mangoes possess nutrition and ingredients which are apt for fulfilling nutritional requirements of the body and provide burst of energy. Refreshing mango drink during summer can replenish lost fluids, nutrients and salts quickly and reenergize mind and body of a person.
You may like reading:
Homemade Electrolyte Energy Drink
Green Tea Lemonade Recipe to Lose Weight
Homemade Raw Mango Drink Recipes
You can prepare delicious mango lassi by following this simple recipe. The content of this drink will provide burst of energy, replenish lost water and fluids and will supplement with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to repair any damage caused to body and organs by scarcity of water and electrolyte.
Steps to Prepare Homemade Raw Mango Drink
- Take half medium sized fresh mango, one packet of mango curd, 120 ml of mango puree, and 45 ml of sugar syrup and 100 ml of fresh milk.
- Add all these ingredients to a blender and process for few minutes.
- Collect this refreshing raw mango drink in a glass and add few ice cubes to drink it chilled.
Mango Tea Drink Recipe
Mango tea is another tasty and refreshing raw mango drink which is easy to make and provides all the goodness of mango.
Steps to Prepare Mango Tea Drink
- Take mango puree, mango juice and sugar syrup 60 ml each, take 250 ml of tea decoction preferably green tea. Allow the tea to cool down first before you begin.
- Add sugar syrup and few ice cubes in a bowl. Add mango puree and mango juice in a mixer and mix them, now add mango syrup and juice mixture to the bowl containing sugar and ice cubes, allow the sugar syrup to float over mango juice mixture.
- Now slowly pour the tea into the bowl and stir if you want. You can add few mint sprigs for better taste and garnishing.
Passion Fruit and Mango Drink Recipe
Passion fruit and mango also provide very refreshing and energizing raw mango drink for summer. It will provide energy and will take-away stress and exhaustion instantly.
Steps to Prepare Passion Fruit and Mango Drink
- Take 170 grams of plain frozen yoghurt, 20 ml of passion fruit puree, 200 grams of chopped Alphonso mango and 20 ml of non-fat milk.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and process it for few minutes.
- You can add few ice cubes to make the drink chilled and soothing.
Pineapple Mango Drink Recipe
Mango and pineapple also provide quick-fire raw mango drink for summer. For health reasons it is advisable that you use fresh fruits but while using fresh fruits you will need to vary amount of sugar you use and keep an eye that drink does not become too watery or thick, if you want stay safe use juices in place of fresh fruits.
Steps to Prepare Pineapple Mango Drink
- To prepare mango pineapple drink chop one ripe mango and collect two cups of pieces, collect pineapple fruits pieces little less than mango pieces about one and half cup.
- Slice one banana and keep it separately.
- While using fresh fruits blend mango and pineapple pieces and check for consistency, of it is too thin add banana pieces in higher quantity to make it thicker and else add half cup of banana slices to the mixture and blend again.
- Add one tablespoon of sugar and little salt, you can also use black salt if you wish, add freshly grounded black pepper powder and mix all the ingredients again.
- Serve with few ice cubes in the glass. It is another delicious and energizing raw mango drink for summer.
You can use any of these refreshing raw mango drinks to get boost of energy and vital fluids. Be careful about sugar level of these drinks, if you have diabetes replace sugar with honey and do not drink more than once during the day as mango itself is pretty high on glycemic scale. People with high cholesterol shall also keep consumption of these limited. These variations make already very tasty fruit mango even better and bring higher replenishment for body and mind.
You may like reading:
Homemade Turmeric Juice Recipe
Health Benefits of Fresh Ginger Carrot Juice
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .